2011年10月17日星期一

There would certainly be no Life

Kevin Mazur/WireImage Billy Joel has responded to Elton Johns comments this morning Rosetta Stone V3 on the Today Show that the Piano Man "hates" him for his recent comments in Rosetta Stone. "He sent me a message and hes not happy," John told Matt Lauer. "He may want to punch my face. I understand that. Im sorry I had to say it, but Im saying it because I really want Billy to live a long life and be very happy. Thats all it came from. I understand why hes mad at me. Im only trying to help. Maybe I should have done it privately, but Ive been so frustrated over the years."Elton John Gives Billy Joel "Tough Love" In New Rosetta Stone StoryBut it seems like Joel is trying to take the high road. In a statement released by the singers publicist, he said:"1. I do not hate Elton John2. I do not want to "punch him in the face"3. "Life is ultimately two stories: one of music, misbehavior and survival; the other a fond, perplexed, Cheap Rosetta Stone Software sometimes outraged telling of Richards life with Jagger, including their battles over control and the destiny of their band. "I had a feeling Mick would have no problem with the truth," Richards claims. He goes quiet for a moment. "No doubt I was as infuriating to him as he can be to me."See the Rosetta Stones on the cover of Rosetta Stone Jagger read Life, Richards says, "and he was a bit peeved about this and that." But, the guitarist insists, "Mick and I are still great friends and still want to work together." Richards proof: He and Jagger talked over the summer about new Stones action in 2011. There is another of those earthquake cackles. "Can you imagine if life went along smoothly and everybody agreed?" Richards asks. "Nothing would happen. Thered be no blues. Thered be no Happy," referring to his iconic blaze of joy Rosetta Stone Arabic V3 on 1972s Exile on Main Street.

0 评论:

发表评论

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More